Sunday, April 22, 2012

Veggie Update

I confess.  I have strayed from the vegetarian path.  It was so easy I didn't even notice I had.  It was going well for a while there, but looking back I can see that it was not going to go but so far.  I am a busy person, so this was not a high priority project.  If it had been, ideally, I would have had more time to prepare my own lunch, which is not going to happen anytime soon.  There are too few choices commercially and readily available at this time.  It isn't cheap and I don't like my veggies that much either.  They must be tastily presented for consumption.  I ain't no bunny! 

Meanwhile, not only would the world fare better from less meat consumption, but we'd be healthier with more vegetable consumption.  Thus, I am not giving up, just looking for another way to adapt and overcome!  Kale is good in soups.  Soups, in general, are a great way to get some veggies.  Salads, I must be honest, are less exciting--if I do not prepare them myself I'll often skip it.  I don't hate other people's salad, I just may not be in the mood to crunch down.  Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home