Thursday, October 17, 2013

Newest Passion

I go to Guitar Center often with my son.  He gravitates towards the electrics and I the acoustics.  Well they have these cute little ukuleles and I thought they'd be good for my youngest son.  Took him to a free beginner's class at Guitar Center one morning--he lost interest, but I was intrigued.  They're fun, cute and easy to play--what's not to like.  I always stop by the ukuleles when I walk in, so I finally broke down and got one.
It's a Lanikai LU-12SGC made specially for Guitar Center from mahogany.  That's a pen next to it for the sake of scale.  It was on sale, a little over thirty bucks, which was an excellent deal.  It's got a nice sound and I can't put it down.  What can be better than that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home